AmigaActive (1823/2143)

From:Dougie Leaver
Date:28 May 2000 at 14:48:42
Subject:Re: miamidx

Hello Neil

On 23-May-00, Neil Bothwick wrote to the mailing list:
NB> Andy Carlile said,
NB>
NB>> I am having problems installing MiamiDX as the supplied installer gets
NB>> as far
NB>> as the choice of novice or expert installation and then closes the
NB>> window when I press proceed
NB>
NB> Id this the Installer from the CD? It doesn't give the choice of Expert
NB> or MNovice as the icon has the "MINUSER=EXPERT" tooltype.

Having installed Miami DX on my system and started to set it up for my
web and network uses can some one tell me if there is a registration site
for this software in the UK. I was not able to register version two of
Miami as the site closed before I attempted this. Now Im left wanting to
register but with no known site in this country. A problem which seems to
be predominant with share ware.
Dougie.